Following extensive searching for the perfect location I discovered this unique grade 2 listed property that we will have exclusive access to. Combine this with of some the best models available and you have what promises to be a very special day indeed.
So just what is on offer?
Checkout the indoor and outdoor sample pictures.
- Unique experience of being able to shoot at this historical
house of significant historical importance.
- Wonderful opportunity to create superb images to enhance
- Country Location yet close to M4 and London.
- Sumptuous decor and furnishing.
- Distinctive and diverse indoor and outdoor settings.
- Beautiful Royal Berkshire countryside
- All-weather venue
- Location popular with film crews and well-known
- Paul's Studio - reliable and trustworthy, proven track
record and published feedback
- Exclusive to Paul's Studio
- Opportunity to socialise and network with other
- High quality studio lighting provided throughout
- Experienced Professional Models (familiar names)
- Models working to glamour and art nude levels
- Model rotation
- Small group sizes/ Choice of shooting group size
- Excellent value for Money.
- Clear plan for the day - a professionally organised and
- Lunch and refreshments provided.
- Assistance available.
- Full days shooting.
This really is a "not to be missed" opportunity so take a look at the images of Madame Bink I shot during my recent trip to the Manor House Hall (indoor pictures | outdoor pictures). The scope and extent of this location has to be seen to be believed and I hope you will decide to join us, you will not be disappointed. Places are limited and will no doubt be booked quickly so secure your place now before it's too late.
After extensive searching for a perfect location for over year, here it is and it exceeds even my expectations. It really has to be seen to appreciate the unique and diverse opportunities that exist there to create amazing images.
This beautifully restored Grade 2* listed Jacobean manor house of considerable historic importance is set amidst 25 acres of classical gardens and parkland, less than an hour from London and 30 minutes from Oxford or Heathrow. The house was built in 1609 by the grandfather of Queen Anne and has been restored in a contemporary fashion providing the luxury and modern amenities of an upmarket country manor house.
There is ample parking, all the facilities you would expect and most importantly, endless diverse locations plus plenty of space to make the most of what the Manor House location has to offer.
Dates, Availability and Models
Dates currently being planned, subscribe to Events News to ensure you're kept updated
We have exclusive use of the house and grounds and will have the opportunity to shoot in a variety of locations throughout the day. It is anticipated you will shoot two different models with during the day. Time will also be allocated for a tasty buffet lunch. The day will start with a comprehensive introduction, outline of the plan for the day and timings etc. As this is intended to be a workshop style shoot, groups will be free to select their locations and work with the assigned model, changing locations as required (subject to co-operation with other groups), Sufficient studio lighting will be available if required and will be set up various locations within the house. Help and assistance will be available at all times. This is a professionally organised location shoot, something I have proven ability and years of experience of, by planning similar events both in the UK and Europe.
New options for Manor Event - Now Have it your way with even more options
Prefer to work on your own one to one or just one other photographer?
Now you can have it your way and select your option when booking for location events.
- Standard Option - Working group of 3 photographers per model - £240 per person.
- Premium Option - Working group of 2 photographers per model - £355 per person.
- Exclusive Option - One to One with your choice of the selected models - £690 per person.
All options include Lunch and refreshments during the day.
Booking and Payment
To secure your place mail me with your details, include the following information:
- Full Name.
- Mobile Number.
- Your experience level
- Standard, Premium or Solo Option.
- Preference: Art Nude - Glamour - Mix.
Click here to book and secure your place
Once availability is confirmed you will need to arrange full payment within 3 days to secure your place. See pe-payments.htm for on line payment options including credit and debit card.
For further information either mail or call me.